Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It Finally Came!!!

So I've been waiting for what seems like years for my 88 Colors Palette by bhcosmetics to get here... and guess what!?! It's finally here!
We pulled in after picking my gmaw up from the hospital, and they had it sitting in front of her door. That really made me mad. I've got cats and a dog outside which could have peed on it. I specifically left a note on BOTH doors that stated, 'please place in between doors' on MY back door... It was on BRIGHT yellow paper too, so I know they didn't miss it. The box did however have a bite mark in it... I don't really know if it was from one of my cats, or my dog. Either way... it still shouldn't have been sitting out in the open. What if it would have rained? Everything would have been ruined. :/

Here's the eyeshadow!

Eyeshadow Box

Eyeshadow Case

88 Color Palette
Standark Matte Eyeshadow
bhcosmetics

I'm very happy with the color payoff of some of these shadows.
Definitely not as pigmented as I was led to believe.
Still... I'm still happy.

I soooo cannot wait to use these for my future tutorials! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment