Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 Minute Make-Up

This is my basic, everyday, I'm to lazy to do anything special look.
It's quite simple, and any color can be used. It doesn't have to be white, as shown in this tutorial.
Matte eyeshadow is preferred.
I just like using white because it really goes with everything.


1. Start with clean eyes.


2. Apply Primer.
I just used a white eyeshadow pencil.
My new eyeshadow primer STILL hasn't arrived yet.


3. Apply your eyeshadow VERY THICK.
Apply only to the lid and inner corner.
Do NOT apply above the lid.


4. Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.
Final Look!

That's all there is to it.
Eyeliner could be applied if wished.
I tend not to use it.

What I used:
- MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
- E.L.F Mascara
- Studio M Professional White Eyeshadow Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment