Thursday, October 4, 2012

Confused. Updates. Weight loss and gain. Handmade Crafts. Ect...


I'm honestly not exactly sure why I haven't been updating this.
It's not like working out is taker over my life...  Okay, well maybe it is.

I was down 65lbs. I wish I was down more, but eh... I'll take it.

Unfortunately, I went down to my grandpa's...
Every time I go down there, I always manage to gain about 10lbs.
I have no idea how or why... I just do.
I don't even have to eat anything, and I can work out like CRAZY, and I'll still gain 10lbs.
Maybe it's water weight... or maybe my body just hates me... I really don't know.
All I know is, all the work I've put into losing the extra 10lbs, and all the months it took, it took less than a week to gain it all back. :(

It's the things like that that are completely and utterly depressing, and make you just want to give up.

I don't want to give up though! I want to keep going!

Another thing that may have contributed to it, is the fact that I haven't been feeling well... therefore, I haven't been able to work out as much. My 5-7 miles a night has dropped down to maybe a mile. Pathetic... I know. But what can you do?

I have to have blood work today, so hopefully that'll tell me what's been going on and fix it, so I can get myself back on track.

__________________________________

The worst part about this whole weight loss experience though, would definitely have to be the fact that NONE of my clothes fit me. I'm down to 2 or 3 pairs of jeans, and maybe 1 dress shirt, along with all my wife-beaters that I work out in and 2 pairs of leggings that I also work out in. :(
How can I stay stylish  and cute if I can't even wear my clothes or afford to buy new ones? It's horrible! Horrible I tell ya! HORRIBLE!!!!

My favorite black leather jacket is also starting to see it's end of days.  The entire side of it has ripped out, and is un sewable... it's also too big, but since it's my favorite, I can't get rid of it. Not yet. I've been using duct tape to hold it together. If duct tape doesn't fix it... nothing will. lmao

___________________________________

On another note... I got a hair cut! :)
I also make hats, scarves, potholders, ect...
If you're interested in owning one of your own handmade items... go to my 'about' page, scroll to the bottom, and click on my ETSY link. It'll take you to my shop! :)

Yes... Even though this is a makeup and fashion blog... I decided to show a photo of myself without any makeup on. I am perfectly fine with the way I look without makeup, and actually prefer it now-a-days. I also realize I need to touch up my roots. WHOOPS! Didn't know they looked that bad until I saw the photo. Inverted skunk much?

____________________________________

And once again, I know I've said it a million times, but I'm hoping to come back to my blog. I recently traded my Nikon D200 (that I took all my blog photos with) and traded it for a late 2010 Unibody MacBook. LOVE IT! Best trade in the world. I'm also saving up some money (1,000$ goal. Might have to up it a bit) to get me some new clothes for when my weight loss is complete. I'm also trying to talk my mom into giving me my camera (SONY) back so I can continue with my blog. When she bought me the Nikon (along with a Nikon F5) for Christmas, she demanded me to give her my Sony. I much prefer the coloring on the Sony to the Nikon... and the Sony also has video where the Nikon didn't. It's also a higher MP. If I can talk her into giving it back to me... my life will be complete. Or at least, complete for now. ha >:)

1 comment: