Thursday, August 4, 2011

F&H OTD :) 8.4.2011 + Extras :)

My hair and makeup literally took me 30 minutes today. :) I honestly don't think I've ever been able to do my hair or my makeup that fast in my life. lol

I tried something a little different today with my hair. Yes, I know I know, I always curl it... but what I don't do is curl my bangs/fringe as well. I always leave those straight, and I don't think that looks that good to be honest. My bangs/fringe has always been too short to curl though, so that's why I'd straighten them.

Anyways... as for my makeup, I pulled out my 88 color matte palette from bhcosmetics. I used 3 shades of pink, a magenta, and a purple in the crease.
I didn't really do anything to my brows (as you can tell), because I didn't have enough time.
We had to take 2 kittens to the vet this morning for a check-up.
Normally, I wouldn't use pink for eyeshadow because it can make you look sick, but for some reason this looked okay. :D
I thought I'd try the pink though because of the pink shirt I'm wearing. I thought it'd be cute together. :)

I'm also wearing this necklace. I found this at Clear-creek about 6 years ago while on a school trip... never actually thought about wearing it. lol
It's really heavy, so I'm thinking it's probably silver.
It also looks really old. :)
I added the chain of course. ha
I also received this as a free gift when I bought my straightener from Sally's. :D

I can't wait to try this!!

They're hot rollers by Jilbere de Paris.

Has anyone else used these, or anything similar before? Did you like them?





EXTRA PHOTOS! :D



7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so stunning girl! Plus your eyes are so beautiful, perfectly smokey! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi love - thanks for the lovely words on my blog. love your hair! now following your bloggy. xo

    davee,
    http://daveesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely makeup!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How adorable are you?!
    Cheryl
    http://justfabblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for checkin' us out! Your blog is super cute! :)

    www.evolvmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both hair and makeup are gorgeous!

    Can't believe you pulled it off in so short a time!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty and love the necklace♥

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete