Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm starting to think I'm never going...

to get to start back up on my blog.

Anyway... remember how in my last video I stated that my grandmother was doing better? Well, she passed away on the 17th of November from a watershed stroke. :(
She went in for a nosebleed, and passed away a week later.

I've just been trying to deal with what's been going on, and trying to help my family cope. It's definitely been hard because she was honestly the most loved person in the family. Thanksgiving was hard, and I have a feeling Christmas is going to be even harder.

ETSY SHOP NOW OPEN!!!!!
I recently (and by recently, I mean an hour ago) opened my own Etsy shop so I can sell some of the necklaces and bracelets I make. :)

Go here!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kelsieilesha?ref=seller_info&view_type=gallery

1 comment:

  1. I feel sorry for you :(
    Anyway I really love your blog! and you're so creative for your new shop! just loving it! I'm a new follower ;)
    hope you follow back

    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete