Friday, August 26, 2011

Out After Midnight - Dark Blue Eye Shadow Tutorial

I think I used WAY to many different eye shadows for this look, but hey, I had mix colors to get colors I wanted. I literally think that all this eye shadow is weighing my eyelids down... I'm not kidding.
You have my permission to laugh at this photo. :)

I think this would be a great look to wear if you were going to go out on a Friday night. Maybe play it down a little though since this is very bold and dark.




Products I used are listed at the end of the video.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you've layered up the different tones of blue to create a really highly pigmented, big-impact look. It's so sexy and really suits you. I wish I could pull something like this off. I only usually stick to flicked eyeliner and mascara on my eyes and put the focus on my lips. I do sometimes use the topshop tutorial they have for the midnight crayon which I have which always turns out really good. If you love blues and you don't already have it you should check it out. It's really great. I love your blog and your videos. I found this one so theraputic to watch haha..if that doesnt sound too weird. I'm following. Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like it. I'll be back for more inspiration! Thank youu x

    ReplyDelete