Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nikki Minaj - Super Bass 'Inspired' Look!




Yes, it's a bit different. That's why it's an 'inspired' look. I felt like it needed to be played down a bit to be more wearable, you know? Anyways, this is my interpretation of it. :) Also, because I tried to go with colors that suited my skin tone better.
I didn't apply false lashes because my eye shape prevents me from doing so... but if you can wear them, go ahead and slap them on!! :)

The reason I used both the Loreal Lineur Intense & the ELF gel liner is because the Loreal is EXTREMELY black and the ELF isn't... but the Loreal is shiny, and the ELF isn't. So I put the ELF on top of the Loreal to get rid of the shine. Also, to make the winged tip at the end. :)

Also, NO... those are NOT zits on my forehead. I had a sleep study last night, and they had to tape a bajillion wires all over my face, neck, chest, stomach, legs, back, ect... The tape they used had latex in it, and I'm allergic... therefore I now have a major rashy thing going on. :/

Products Used:
::EYES::
ELF 32 color eye shadow palette
ELF Gel Liner
ELF White Eyeliner
L'oreal Paris Lineur Intense Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner
L'oreal Paris Pencil Perfect Carbon Black Self-Advancing Eyeliner

::FACE::
Hard Candy Undercover Agent Undereye Concealer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
LA Colors Pressed Foundation Powder
ELF Blush 'candid coral'

::LIPS::
NYC Lipstick in '417 Flirty'




1 comment: