Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Foundation Routine!!



Products Use:
- Hard Candy Undercover Agent Undereye & brightener Duo
- Hard Candy GlamoflaugeHeavy Duty Concealor
- LA Colors Powdered Foundation

Let me apologize to you all for having to see my face without makeup! I kills me to look at, so I can't even imagine what it must do to you! D:

This is my 'most recent' foundation/concealer routine... and must I say the 'cheapest' and 'quickest' as well.
_________________________________________________________________

Hard Candy Undereye & brightening concealer: 10$
MAC Studio Finish Concealer: 20$

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: 10$
MAC Studio Finish Concealer: 20$

LA Colors Powdered Foundation: 1$
MAC Studio Fix Powdered Foundation: 28$

Grande Totals?
HARD CANDY/LA COLORS: 21$
MAC: 48$

As you can see... MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper. :)
I'd much rather pay 21$ than 48$... and in this case, you don't pay what you get for. The lower priced items work 110% better, and last on the face twice as long... even with sweating. At the end of the day, your makeup will still look terrific! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment