Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shopping!... again

For the past month or so, I've been 'window shopping' on just about every clothing website imaginable... get it?  window shopping? When you get on the computer, you open up a 'window'. lol. I'm lame... I've even gone as far as shopping on Amazon. To my surprise, I've actually found some extremely cute items. :) My check should be coming here any day, and once it does I'm snatching up as much as I can... but until then, I can show you some of the Items I'm thinking about.

Surprisingly enough, I've really been thinking about wigs. I'm the type of gal who likes dying her hair a different color every month. I haven't been able to do that in over a year due to 'money issues'... not to mention, I have the hardest time trying to dye the back of my hair successfully. Wigs would be the PERFECT alternative. I'd never have to dye my hair again, yet I could still change hair colors whenever I wanted. That's what I call a match made in heaven. :) Below are a few of wigs I'm thinking about getting:















My style, as far as clothes go is evolving. It seems like  I'm starting to lean more towards pastels instead of darker colors now days. I'm also in love with floral designs, which I used to hate. I guess the girly girl is fighting it's way out of me, and it's going to come out whether I want it to or not. lol

I did have a few dresses picked out, but due to the limited amount of cash I receive... I had to put them back. I'm not entirely sure if I'd even wear them, and I didn't want to get them just to have them hang in my closet.

Have you ever noticed how hard jackets are to find? I mean seriously, it's like trying to find the missing link, or the lochness monster... or possibly even Bigfoot or a UFO. They're pretty much extinct or a myth! lol
Here's a few of the jackets that I was actually able to find! :D




Those are so cute, aren't they? Especially the ruffly blazer. :D

Now, let's move onto the shirts. I like many different styles of shirts. I honestly never stick to just one style. I tend to jump back and forth between rocker-ish, boho, preppy, ect. I like them all. :)




 


There are a couple of other items as well that I had picked out as well, but as I said before... cash shortage. :(

1 comment: