Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amazon Shopping!

So I've been doing a little shopping on Amazon lately. I've been in dire need of new jackets.
My old ones are literally falling apart. I've had to sew them back together. :/

Is it sad to say that my favorite jacket is my Max Azria jacket from the Miley Cyrus line? I absolutely LOVE it. I had to sew the armpit in that the other day because I ripped it out while I was goofing off with my cousin. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the size of the hole. (A good example photo of this jacket is in the blog post below. My cousin Christie is wearing it... it's big on her though because she's so small).

I immediately went online trying to find another one because I had no idea how to sew. The proof is in the pudding of the poor sewing job. I accidentally sewed the pocket shut! ahahaha
I never thought I'd be THAT bad at sewing. :/

The other jacket I have is from Elder Beerman. That has got to be the most expensive jacket I own. Sad? Yes, quite so. That thing cost around 80$. Definitely not worth it because the quality is horrible. Way too thin. 

I do have this really cheap one from Jc Penney, but as I said... extremely cheap. I'm honestly scared to wear it because I'm scared it will rip. The material is tissue paper thin. No idea what my mom was thinking when she brought that home for me. 

The poor jackets are extremely faded though. You can definitely see they've had a rough life. I mean, I've had the Max Azria one for 4 years!! Other than the armpit ripping, it's held up pretty well. :)
The one from Elder Beerman though? Not so much.


NOW ONTO THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THIS BLOG......
As I said above, I've been doing a little Amazon shopping lately... but not only for jackets. It started out that way, but later progressed into shoes, dresses, shirts, ect. I think I may have developed an addiction. OH NO!

These are some of the Items I purchased... now all I have to do is wait for them to arrive. :)











That's over 500$ in clothes! That's pathetic!!
I'm just hoping they all fit okay, so I don't have to return them... especially since I don't know how. lmao

I like to think I still have a little bit of 'rocker' in me, even though my mom likes to think otherwise. She seems to think that I 'grew out' of that stage. I didn't grow out of it, I just moved onto better music. :) lol Not really into all that screamo crap like I used to be. I'm more of a metal head now. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment