Sunday, July 24, 2011

Security Blanket?... err Pants?

I've had these poor pants for a good 6 years, and I just can't get myself to throw these away. I know I probably should, but I just can't. There are way to many memories involved with these pants. 
Back in 2009, I wore these to a Def Leppard and Poison concert. That is where the big rip in the leg happened. 

The button popped off, or should I say ripped off?, in 2010 when I wore them to warped tour... don't ask.

The whole in the side happened back in 2008 at the Fairfield Co. Fair. I was riding the tilt o' whirl, and when I went to get off, one of my belt loops grabbed a hook. :/

These pants have been through so much, and I just can't let them go.
I never hear the end of it from my mom though. 'Throw them away!!!' she says.



I still wear them! lol
I just have to make sure I'm wearing a pair of black shorts or something underneath them at ALL times so no one can see my underwear. ha



The color of these jeans are like a light grey acid wash. They're not as dark as they look in the photo.


See those two MASSIVE holes in the top/side? Thank you tilt o' whirl! lmao


Here's the lovely butt/crotch hole. :)


And the usual shredding at the ankles.

I'm sure you all agree with me that these need to be thrown away. lol

Do you have any security 'items' that you just cannot live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment