Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FOTD :) + Extras...

Today has been hectic. A kitten died. The air in our van went out. I can't find any of my new clothes. My phone battery won't stay charged longer than 20 minutes. My Great Uncle Bob passed away. My Grandmother is STILL in the hospital, and I don't think she's doing to well. I weighed myself this morning and I gained 7lbs from last week, yet I'm still on my diet and exercising. It must either be stress adding it on, or I'm holding water from it being so hot.
On a positive note though, I got my blood test results back and my Thyroid is now at a 2.8, and it was at an 8 three weeks ago. It seems like my thyroid medication is finally working. Everything came back normal, which was quite surprising since I've been binge drinking Dr. Pepper like there was no tomorrow. My blood pressure was still a bit up, but that's from the Synthroid. It causes your blood pressure to rise. I've just got to take it easy for a while... or at least I'm supposed to, but I honestly don't think I can. I can't sit around for too long without going completely insane from boredom!
ANYWAYS.....
I decided that I was going to get a little dressed up today, even though I knew it was probably a waste of time.
I honestly think I've developed an addiction to red lipstick. I mean, I think it looks good on me, but my mom is constantly telling me otherwise. What do you think? Yay/Nay? What's your opinion on red lipstick in general? 
I've been wanting to do OOTD's but I don't have a full length mirror or tripod, and I really don't trust anyone holding my camera. It's the only one I have, and I paid 800$ for it. No one is touching it. Sorry. 
I just noticed from looking at the photo, that my eyebrows look horrid. I SWEAR it doesn't look that bad in person... err I hope it doesn't anyways. I'm working with a compact mirror and terrible lighting! Give me a break! lol

When I was at Wal*Mart, I picked me up 12 Composition notebooks for 40 cents a piece!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that price. They're more than that at the dollar store! I decided I was going to use those to 'pre-write' my blogs, and then after they're edited I'll post them. That seems like the best idea to prevent typo's and poor grammar. Of course, it isn't 100% fool proof. With my luck, it'll probably still be a complete fail with a million typo's and horrible grammar. Oh well. :/


Here's something of another topic completely! lol. How many of you have tried the FIT me! make up line by Maybelline New York? What was your opinions on it? Me personally, I hate it. Where I'm a natural blonde, I've got a bit of a hairy face, or what we like to call 'peach fuzz'. I'm honestly terrified to get rid of the hair, because I've always heard it comes back twice as thick, and BLACK! I think I'd rather stick with my peach fuzz. When I used the foundation, it looked horrible on me. You could see every little scar, zit, hair, ect.. and it NEVER dried. I'm not sure what the rest of the makeup line is like, but as far as the foundation goes... it's a 100% nono for me. I picked out the 110 for my color tone, but it probably should have been the 120, or maybe a little darker. I'm darker than I appear in photos, but I just can't ever seem to find the 'perfect' shade. I even went to a MAC counter to see what they had, and you know the color they picked out for me was too warm? Right color, wrong shade. I've got Italian in me, so even though I'm pale, I'm still olive toned. I've got quite a bit of olive color to my skin tone. *sigh* 
Someone should honestly develop a line of makeup for olive skinned people since it's so difficult to find the right shade. All in all... I had such high hopes for this, and I was extremely disappointed. :( Pictures? I think so. I'm not going to lie. I man, it has great coverage, and it would probably work for someone with a less hairy face... but just not for me. You can actually see the hairs on my face in the photo. :/
______________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________

I've got severe rosacea, and I'm pretty sure that's completely obvious. lol
I've had it for about 5 years... It's a real bother to me, which is why I try to find makeup that covers it, without looking to cakey.
This definitely covers it... but it's just way to thick and caked looking.

And don't mind my eye. I'm allergic to a white eyeliner I tried out yesterday. :/
Definitely NOT using that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment