Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weight Loss Update!!


You know how hard it is to try and keep up on everything?
Between working out, carefully planning out my daily meals, taking care of my moms' new dog, and doing daily chores... I haven't had time in MONTHS to update this blog!
I feel so horrible!
Not to mention, I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. It seems like the only thing I can post anymore are posts about how I'm sorry for not posting posts!

I started working out towards the beginning of January as sort of a New Years resolution thing. I've really been trying to stick with it, and so far, I haven't done so bad. As we all know, I have hypothyroidism... which makes it extremely difficult to lose weight. With that said... I've dropped 30lbs!
I'm finding that a lot of my clothes are getting to be too big on me, and I really need to find some cash and get new clothes. On another note... I've finally been able to get down into my jeans that I've owned for years, but have never been able to wear. :)



BEFORE











AFTER
10lbs Down















20lbs Down















30lbs Down

Can you tell? 
I'm honestly extremely proud of myself for losing the weight that I did... Now only if I could lose another 30. lol

I've got a lot more to lose, but I'm going to try to keep you guys updated on my weight loss every now and then. :)

It's been really hard, especially recently since I ended up getting pneumonia. I've still been pushing through it though, hoping for the best... though it's probably just going to making me sicker. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment