Tuesday, April 24, 2012

50lbs Down! :)

It's official. I'm down 50lbs. You have no idea how great it feels to be down 50lbs.
I haven't been the weight that I am now since the summer before freshman year.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
My overall goal is to get down to 105, and I'm currently at 185... so yes. My highest weight was 235. I was extremely and severely overweight. 105 might be a little much since I hold my weight so well... so maybe 115 - 120 might be a little more appropriate, but I'm still aiming for 105. I can't believe I'm telling you guys this. o_O
I'm going to hell now. lol
I just hope that no one who knows me personally finds and reads this. They'll rub it in my face, and never let it go that I was up to that much... and that I'm currently still so heavy. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment