Sunday, March 18, 2012

STILL sick... CAMERA FOR SALE!!!

It's been what? Three weeks? I'm STILL not over this stupid thing.
It's no longer pneumonia, but it's still pretty bad.

On a brighter note...
I'm down 35lbs now. :) Hopefully by my birthday, I'll be able to be down a total of 45-50lbs. That's 15 more pounds to lose by April 22nd. I seriously need to just start working my butt off again, and just forget about me being sick.
I have a bunch of Advil cold & sinus, and I just need to start taking it. I'm sick and tired (literally) of being stuck in this stupid house, when the weather outside has been amazing! 70-80 degrees(F) for the past week and a half!

OOTD's will be coming back as soon as I get a little bit of money to get me some new clothes. All of my shirts are too big, and my pants are getting there. I'm excited, and mad at the same time. lol

CAMERA DETAILS: (Pictures coming soon!)
-Nikon D200
-Like *New* Condition
-Low Shutter Count. (around 3,000)
-Nikon Brand Batter & Battery Charger
-Owners Manuals (English & Spanish)
-18-55mm AF VR Lens

-70-300mm AF Lens
-50mm AF 1:8 Lens
-Sun shield for 70-300mm lens


If interested, please contact me at:
kelsie.ilesha@gmail.com
or request my number to talk to me personally if in/around Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment