Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD 03-11-12


Even with the pneumonia, I'm not going to let myself look like complete garbage! You never know when you're going to have to hurry up and get out of bed and go somewhere really quick! It's always best to be prepared. :)


I absolutely LOVE the design around the neck of the shirt. It's super elegant... yet edgy all at the same time. Talk about an odd, yet gorgeous combination!
I never take the ring off because it means a lot to me, so I don't really know if I should show it in my future posts. It's sort of a given.

You can't really see the necklace because of my hair, so I took a photo of it around my hand. It has an extremely long chain on it.



Shirt: Dark Blue Silky Dress shirt with beads & Lace around neck: JC Penney: 40$: L
Pants: Dark Blue Skinny Jeans: Alloy: 25$: 16
Jacket: Faux-Leather Black Jacket: Rainbows: 25$: XL
Shoes: Grey/Tan Leather Sandals/Wedges: Kohls: 100$: 10
Necklace: Antiqued Brass Triple Linked Chain & Cross: Handmade
Ring: Black Flower w/ petals Memorial Ring: Meijer: 50$: sz.7

I didn't really do anything with my makeup today just for the fact that I'm sick and I don't want to contaminate it.
I'll be posting a blog soon showing you what I use to curl/crimp my hair! I've been asked soooo many times, and I can't exactly explain it to you... so I'll just show you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment