Monday, April 23, 2012

Small Birthday Haul

For my 19th birthday, I received around 200$. That didn't get me much, but what it DID get me, was absolutely gorgeous! In my opinion anyway.
I have recently lost around 50lbs, so I needed to go buy some new clothes whether I really wanted to or not. lol

By the end of the day, I really wanted to scream because my feet were hurting so bad... and the muscles in my right arm feel like they're on fire from carrying not only my stuff, but my moms as well, AND my extremely heavy purse around all day. :/

Rue21:
Light/dirty tan with red roses. It has a cute bow tie in between the boobs, and fits super loose. I probably should have gotten a size smaller, but I wanted to make sure it would fit after it was washed.
Price: 19$


Rue21:
This is actually a dress, but on me, it's a shirt/tunic. lol It's not that I'm tall or anything, it's just that I have an extremely long torso. :P
This has wooden beads around the tie that holds it up.
Price: 23$

Walmart:
This was the only shirt from Walmart that I could find that wasn't ugly. I originally had just gone into Walmart to buy hair dye, but when I saw this... I just had to have it.
Price: 15$

Rue21:
Chocolate brown leather jacket. I honestly think this might be real leather. The weight of this thing is ridiculously heavy, and it's super smooth.
Price: 30$

 Body Central:
This is another dress-turned-shirt. Once again, it's the curse of the long torso. So, unfortunately, this has to be worn with jeans or leggings, but it was so cute, I couldn't help but get it.
Price: 32$


 Kohl's:
This is a purple-y/magenta-y lace-floral tank top. Once again, this is a little big, but I had to account for the length. The one in my size was way too short.
Price: 36$


Kohl's:
I also got a pair of black-suede peep toe wedges. 5 1/2 in heel/wedge. I couldn't get a photo of them unfortunately.
Price: 60$

No comments:

Post a Comment